Working at the RBS
We are currently recruiting for a part-time, Volunteer co-ordinator. In this role you will develop and deliver the volunteer strategy and subsequently lead the volunteer recruitment drive.
For a full job description and to apply online, visit the RBS Opportunities page by clicking here.
Application deadline is 5.00pm, Friday 13 October 2017.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 24 October 2017.
The RBS is looking for a new Treasurer.
The Royal British Society of Sculptors is a registered charity governed by a Board of Trustees. The Board comprises the President, Vice-President (both sculptors) and up to 10 other Trustees of which six are sculptor members of the Society. We are currently looking for a new Treasurer.
While the Board is collectively responsible for its decisions and actions, the role of Treasurer has some specific responsibilities:
- To maintain an overview of the Society’s financial affairs and ensure its financial viability
- To review the budgets, accounts and financial statements (the Society uses Paxton charity accounting system) in liaison with the Director
- To ensure that appropriate accounting policies, procedures and controls are in place – including those covering reserves and investment
- To present the accounts at the AGM
- To advise on the selection of the auditors and their re-numeration
- To keep the Board informed about its financial duties and responsibilities
For the full job description, please download it here.
If you are interested in joining the Society's Board please send an email explaining your interest in the organisation along with a current CV to the Director, Caroline Worthington at firstname.lastname@example.org
The RBS has ongoing opportunities for long and short term volunteer work in line with the exhibition, education, fundraising and archive activities. The RBS also welcomes volunteers who are able to help once or twice a month to support our busy events programme.
If you would like to becoming more involved with the RBS then please join our mailing list to be kept up to date with the Society’s news, exhibitions and events.
Thank you for your interest.