RBS invites professional artists who work in three dimensions as a significant part of their practice to apply. Successful applicants will demonstrate a high level of expertise, experience, and contemporary understanding; their work must contribute to the language of sculpture. As an artist-lead organisation, RBS supports sculptors by providing professional development seminars, a mentoring scheme, and a growing number of awards and residencies. Selection is by peer review by the sculptor members of the Council.
To be notified of when the next Selection meeting will be, subscribe to our monthly Sculpting News email by clicking here
To apply please complete the online form.
An entry fee of £20.00 is required on submission of application.
Closing date for June 2017 submissions: 5.30pm Friday 9 June 2017
All applicants will be required to complete an application. This comprises:
- A completed application form
- A CV in word or PDF format listing details of education, exhibitions, projects, commissions, (no more than 2 pages)
- No more than 10 images to support the written application. These must be PC compatible, JPEG format, 72 dpi, no larger than 1 MB each titled with artist’s name and title of work.
- By submitting an application, the entrant promises that all of the information comprised in the application is correct. The entrant also promises to comply with these rules and any other award requirements specified by the RBS (whether on its website or otherwise) and RBS reserves its right to exclude any entry which in its opinion does not comply.
- All applications must be made using the online form. No hard copy applications will be accepted. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Applications must be received by the closing date specified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
Entry cost is £20.00 total
An entry fee of £20.00 is required on submission of application. Please use your name as the reference when making your payment.
You can pay by credit or debit card via PayPal, or by using a PayPal account.
We do not process incomplete applications, and applications will be considered incomplete until payment has been received.